Thursday 13 October 2011

Movie Reviews: Real Steel

 

I am not the kind of person that would go for this kind of movie, it always kind of worries me whenever I am exposed to action movies. I always feel that I could not appreciate and cannot understand how the story being told by the producer. Yet, this time this movie is being chose my my friends and I decided to give ita try since I seldom watch action movies. It turns out that this movie was really awesome! Love the robots, it is so high-technology and look super cool!


Movie Reviews: Real Steel is about using robots to fight, it's just like boxing but this time it's robots helping you to fight and you control them using romote control. Some of them possess power and position have advanced technology that uses computer to control the robot. It changes the way the robot attacking the opponent by sending back the fighting results to the computer. It's really super duper awesome! Through this movie, I can feel the persistence, never-give-up spirit, the guts to fight and bet everything in, the trust you have for your own robot although it is just a mechanism that helps you to win. Let that aside, I feel that we should also have that kind of human spirit in our life. Whether you have hit the rock bottom or you have succeeded in your life, this kind of spirit should always be in you every single second.

No comments: